2005 Mercury Mountaineer User Reviews
AWD Luxury 4.6L shown
- $5,435 - $7,141
- No trim specified for this review
- Luxurious and elegant looks, soft&comfortable ride
- No GPS ,Fuel economy, no lock on gas door
Definitely one of the better looking mid-size SUV out there. Nice lines and overall body design flow that doesn't have any angles that look weird. Doesn't look like the toy like looking styles of old "Colt" design or been there done that of the old Nissan PathFinder body style that copy cats such as the MDX, Pilot, BMW, Lexus, or Highlander try to emulate. However the new 2005 PathFinder looks very nice and more original than the import SUVs that I've just mentioned. Only had second thoughts between the Mountaineer and PathFinder after I bought the Mountaineer and saw the 2005 PathFinder on the road. The Lincoln Aviator also is my top choice.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.