2006 Mercury Mountaineer User Reviews
AWD Luxury 4.0L shown
- $7,375 - $9,053
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable and big. Commanding view of the road
- Adjustable brake feature feels a little soft sometimes, but stops great.
I traded in a Mercededs M Class for my Mountaineer, and have never regretted it. I went with the Luxury class and love all the room inside,and the dual zone air has finally quited a constant argument between my wife and I. I never thought I would own a Mercury, but now we own two.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles