2006 Mercury Mountaineer User Reviews
4X2 Convenience 4.0L shown
- $7,375 - $9,053
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable and big. Commanding view of the road
- Adjustable brake feature feels a little soft sometimes, but stops great.
I traded in a Mercededs M Class for my Mountaineer, and have never regretted it. I went with the Luxury class and love all the room inside,and the dual zone air has finally quited a constant argument between my wife and I. I never thought I would own a Mercury, but now we own two.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.