AWD Convenience 4.0L shown
- $7,375 - $9,053
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, styling, stereo
- Door handles, just a bit of noise accelerating
Mine is a 2005, but I love it. It starts right away, accelerates (although sometimes just a tad noisy) well, drives smoothly and handles nicely. Recently drove one to PA from NC and it handled beautifully. Of all the cars I test drove, this one had just what I wanted. Course, if I ever trade this one in, they better still make them with Arizona Beige. I love the color and interior of my car!
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.