2002 Mercury Sable User Reviews
LS Premium Sedan shown
- $2,452 - $3,283
- Good Engine, Lots of shoulder room, autotinting mirror
- Bad on gas, parts failure likely at 90,000+ miles
Purchased As Used
When I purchased this vehicle used it had only 22,000 miles. When first driving it, it had great acceleration and a smooth ride with practically no road noise. The car is also extremely roomy. I can tell you after owning the vehicle for 10 years the first half, it ran perfectly, and the second half were filled with various parts failures. Fortunately the engine and transmission were great however everything else broke down. This includes, the timing belt, the alternator, the ignition, the air conditioning, the wiper fluid tubing dry rotted, and the steering pump, as well as some minor other things over about a 5 year period. Fortunately at that point, the car was paid for. I do not recommend this car for long distance commuting or with over 100,000 miles because of reliability issues and poor gas mileage. It was still a great car when it was in its prime....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.