2005 Mercury Sable User Reviews
LS Sedan shown
- $3,927 - $5,201
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride, great control, good fuel economy
- trunk could be larger
First Mercury so far so good. Previous Ford Motor Co. car was a 98 Ford Contour had 120K miles, no problems but just wanted to upgrade. Being in my thirties, thought Mercury was too "old" looking, black with tan interior is stylin'. Wish I had more "young" colors to chose from, but it looks great cleaned and waxed. Enjoy owning American Made vehicles, all I have ever bought, no problems. Last model year, so I got a great deal. Mercury quality is better than Honda. Interior, seating and instrument panel especially, is nice the foreign brands.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.