2005 Mercury Sable User Reviews
LS Sedan shown
- $3,927 - $5,201
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride and Handling
- Not enought Horse power for such a heavy car
It is a great car with a load of features and it scored great in the crash tests and i am so glad that my GS has lather and rims instead of cloth and hubcaps that would have really cheapened the feel and look and i like spoiler on the trunk lid looks good but its a pricey option if you have it added pretty much due to labor but it was worth it i really love this car and i also had fog lights and wood grain added to my Sable GS so it might as well be an LS with GS price and i also has a keyless entry keypad added on the door so i really love my Sable i would definitely buy another one
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.