2012 MINI Cooper Clubman User Reviews
- $18,122 - $24,748
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy, Reliability, Dealer support and maintenance, Power, Interior Room
- Stopping to talk about the car everytime I park (everyone wants to know about it)
Purchased As New
2500 miles into owning my 2012 Clubman...still has that new car smell and feel. I needed a car that would help me at the pump, carry my 'stuff' around, and yet still be fun to drive (aka not a prius)...Mini Cooper Clubman met all of those requirements and more! Just wish the county mounties didn't like it so much!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Clubman Concept isn't mini, isn't a Clubman
Hey, remember when Mini was... mini? I know, you've heard all this before. But seriously.Read Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles