2012 MINI Cooper Countryman User Reviews
S ALL4 shown
- $19,617 - $23,089
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun Car to drive Good fuel economy. Great Dealer for Service
- Too much fun Don't want to stop driving
Purchased As New
This is the first car I have ever owned that I had no regrets after taking delivery. Large enough for four adults yet small enough to manuver. Does everything I ask. Took delivery Sept 2011 and have 17k miles on it. only required one service @15k Dealership was awesome in how they handled it from processing loaner to actually cleaning her before I picked up. Highly recommend but you have to get either the HK sound system or the Alpine which is a dealer installed option. BTW we are getting ready to order our second MINI. Not a replacement.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Clubman Concept isn't mini, isn't a Clubman
Hey, remember when Mini was... mini? I know, you've heard all this before. But seriously.Read Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles