2012 MINI Cooper Coupe User Reviews
John Cooper Works shown
- $17,798 - $21,519
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, very fun to drive, well equipped
- None really (Keep reading)
Purchased As New
The Coupe is a car for MINI fans, and before someone goes out and buys one, they need to understand that. This is an excellent, affordable, premium two-seat coupe with the fun of a MINI and the heart and mind of a BMW. If compared with like product offerings (specifically two-seat compact sports cars) visibility will be impaired across the board and is really a non-issue. Also, this can be overcome by adjusting your side mirrors...
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Clubman Concept isn't mini, isn't a Clubman
Hey, remember when Mini was... mini? I know, you've heard all this before. But seriously.Read Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles