2013 MINI Cooper Coupe User Reviews
- $21,450 - $31,350
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, Handling, Gas Milage
- Reliability, high parts and service cost, run flat tires $$$$
Purchased As New
Purchased New and the first month had to return because the wiper blade was scratching the windshield, a few months later recall on exhaust, of course after my wife burned her leg, tailgate doesn't lock consistently, recall on water pump. This month at 60,000 miles was a big one timing chain needs to be replaced $2,000 and if you do some research this is a common problem.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles