2010 MINI Cooper Hardtop User Reviews
- $14,133 - $21,278
- No trim specified for this review
- Zippy, excellent handling; folding seats provide good cargo room
- not enough wiper speeds
Purchased As New
I bought my 2010 Mini at the end of 2009. After one week, I was totally in love! This little thing hugs the road like nothing I have ever driven. I feel so safe in this car -- even in pouring rain, the handling is awesome. Merging onto a busy interstate? No problem -- zoom! I heard resale is high for the Mini, but I don't know if I will ever find that out -- I'm KEEPING her!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles