2010 MINI Cooper Hardtop User Reviews
John Cooper Works shown
- $14,133 - $21,278
- No trim specified for this review
- Very zippy to drive...this car are for those who like to DRIVE their car.
- Would have loved more customization but expensive
Purchased As New
I have a Clubman S...I am on 2500mi. Go easy for the first 2000 then the car seems to just take off. A joy to drive but not for those who are into fluffy comfortable boats that cruise.
I would love to have some little tweaks here and there in the interior but I love the way the car looks. It seems to be more men that come up to me and say they would love my car. They think it's not practical but I can't get my boyfriend out of the driver's seat. It also get about 450 to 500 mi on a full tank. LOVE THAT! Great sales team in Boston Mini....love Rich Tran.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles