2012 MINI Cooper Hardtop
- Not Available
The 2012 Cooper Hardtop is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or sports coupe, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Base to the John Cooper Works.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 121-horsepower engine that achieves 29-mpg in the city and 37-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The John Cooper Works is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 208-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 MINI Cooper Hardtop
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 MINI Cooper Hardtop also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 MINI Cooper Hardtop
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
First drive of the Mini Paceman S All4: Small car, big grins
Mini continues to carve niches within niches. The small company offers essentially two products in t...Read Full Review
Urban warriors: New Honda Forza scooter and Grom mini motorcycle
Honda just announced two new models aimed at beginning and experienced riders looking for fuel-effic...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
BMW adding to Mini's portfolio with three new versions by the end of the decade
If you’re a big fan of Anglo auto icon Mini and its various models then you’ll be excited to lea...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles