2013 MINI Cooper Hardtop User Reviews
- $19,700 - $30,100
- No trim specified for this review
- Accelerates fast, can park anywhere with ease
- Parts are expensive. Fuel pump.
Purchased As New
I've had my car MINI for 3 years and it is quite fast. Parking is easy. I feel one with the car. The problem is when it breaks down, it is expensive to fix. One problem is the fuel pump. MINI reportedly has had many problems with the high pressure fuel pump. Look at websites like MINI motoring to see about fuel pump comments.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Clubman Concept isn't mini, isn't a Clubman
Hey, remember when Mini was... mini? I know, you've heard all this before. But seriously.Read Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles