2013 MINI Cooper Hardtop User Reviews
- $19,700 - $30,100
- No trim specified for this review
- go-cart fun handling-preformance-good MPG-ZIP!
- electronics-keyless is weak-every electronic part that broke is very$$$
Purchased As New
This is my second Mini S
It's a fun great car and easy to find a parking spot.
My 1st 05 Mini S I put 154k miles on and had little that went wrong.
my 2010 S is a different story. Sooo many electronic problems with this one....and everyone id over $1000 per repair for a cheap #$%$ no quality part that broke.
The "Keyles entry and hatch release...you need to be right next to it and hold it 3 7 seconds in many cases.
Passenger seat is DIFFICULT to recline and no memory to go back to orginal spot...like in a Kia!
Will I buy my 3rd Mini.....I hate to say that I dont know.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles