2002 MINI Cooper
The 2002 Cooper is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury coupe, available in two trims, the Base and the S. The 2002... read more Cooper's closest competitors include the Acura RSX, the Mercury Cougar, and the Volkswagen New Beetle.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 115-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 43-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a variable speed automatic transmission is optional. The S is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 163-horsepower, supercharged engine. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard.
The 2002 Cooper is all-new for 2002.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 MINI Cooper
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles