2007 MINI Cooper
- $8,181 - $11,934
The 2007 Cooper is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, sports coupe, convertible, or convertible sports car,... read more available in 4 trims, ranging from the HT to the S Convertible.
Upon introduction, the HT is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 118-horsepower engine that achieves 32-mpg in the city and 40-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The S Convertible is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 168-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 Cooper is redesigned for 2007.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 MINI Cooper
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
MINI News & Articles
Mini unveils new 2012 Mini Roadster
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Mini Moke staging its own comeback?
Of all the bodystyles that Minis have worn over the years – and there have been a lot of them – ...Read Full Review
Mini jump starters for your car
Claimed to be the world’s smallest jump starter, the Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 is pow...Read Full Review
Mini Minis in athletics cause big branding stir
Remote-controlled miniatures of Mini cars whizzing around the athletics stadium to shuttle javelins,...Read Full Review
- More MINI News & Articles