1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT
- $2,700 - $4,495
The 1998 3000GT is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, or sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging from the... read more Base to the VR4. The 1998 3000GT's closest competitors include the Acura CL, the Honda Prelude, and the Toyota Supra.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 161-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The VR4 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 320-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles