2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
There are 9 user reviews for the GS trim shown below
- Hot Car!!! sooo much fun to drive
- blind spots take some time to get used to
This has been my dream car since I turned 16 and I Finally broke down and bought it. I wasn't to fond of the model years from 01-05 and was EXSTATIC when they brought the spyder back in the new body style. The first test drive I took sold me on it! IT is the best value for the money... Everyone at work loves it and it is a lot more roomie than I had expected. I'm pretty short (5'1") so the backseat does have a bit more room for a "normal" person. I love the looks I get when I'm driving around....I love love love driving it. It handles great and gets decent gas mileage. too bad Summer's over. I love riding with the top down....read morehide
106 out of 108 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Styling- 18 year old girls to 60 year old men comment how much they love my car
- Radio display (no Sirius station summaries).
Great warranty, got free oil changes and car washes for life, amazed at how even guys my dad's age swoon over this car. I believe the sharpest car on the market, PERIOD. Rides like a dream. The only thing is I wish radio would display more info (like Sirius station summaries, etc...). Cant have it all....read morehide
104 out of 107 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- everything about it
- small window in rear
I have driven mine for about 15 months and as with all my eclipses in the past no problems have been encountered. I love Mitzibuishis.
104 out of 108 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great car! I have the premium package for the GT and I love it!
All convertibles have blind spots and that is something a young driver needs to take into consideration. I almost purchased a Saturn Sky and I am glad to have purchased the Spyder instead. I have had Mitsubishi Syders for over 10 years (3 different models) and this is my favorite so far! My only concern with this vehicle is that if I don't use premium gas I don't get very good gas mileage. I highly recommend this car!...read morehide
103 out of 109 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy
- Ride is too rough
The style of the car is just exquisit and the performance is so amazing. The engine is so great and the car is so fast.
105 out of 111 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loving it. Alot of fun to drive. Great Sound System.
This car is fun to drive.
Blind spots with top up, however with the mirrors properly adjusted and utilized, the blind spots can be overcome .
Sound system and Sirius Radio is great. Loud and clear enough with top up or down.
105 out of 108 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great agility,size, space, versatility (driving as well as transporting stuff), Great on Gas, sexy,
- For the responsible driver, not good for anyone under 25, Blind spots in the back that can be remove
SUPER DUPER FAST CAR, EXCELLENT AGILITY...WORTH EVERY PENNY, AWESOME STANDARDS... BEST OF ALL - IT DOESN"T DEPRECIATE AS FAST OTHER CARS....I had a 2007. i GOT BACK DOLLAR FOR dOLLAR TRADE VALUE. and now I have a 2008
OOOONNNLLYYY two Complaints
1) Minor - is the blind spots in the back when the hood is up. If you can perfect backing into a parking space (which is what Dept. Of Transportation recommends anyway), you will have NO complaints with this car....ZERO....
2) Though it comes with all weather tires, do not attempt to drive in slippery weather...Granted this kind of weather condition is a few days a year...Be careful and responsible and you'll be okay...Stay away from the ice storms.
I'm keeping this car forever...read morehide
104 out of 106 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good fuel and head turning everywhere i go
- the blinds spots when backing out of a parking lot, when the top is up.
love this car my last was a 1996 montero that my dad gave me in 2007 but i conviced him about getting the spyder and love it to death all my friends and ppl i dont even know at school talk about it and the sound of the stock muffler is wonderful. and the fosgate 650 watt speakers really show u whos boss with the audio. cant tell u how great this car is even thou i have 4 cylinder 1 its still powerful... love more than the SKY from Saturn....read morehide
106 out of 109 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, GPS comes standard
- Good fuel economy, GPS comes standard
Good fuel economy, GPS comes standard , the best handeling, best output of engine. very nice looking , best in every thing
107 out of 122 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )