1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 2.0L I4, 16 valves, 210 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 23 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fun to drive, appearance,...
- Somewhat uncomfortable fo...
“I have a 96 Eclipse with 174xxx miles and it runs great! Recently the head gasket was replaced, but other than that there hasn't bee...”more
Most Viewed New Coupes
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles