1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse User Reviews
Spyder GS shown
- $1,389 - $2,285
- Fun to drive, appearance, good sound system, reasonable fuel economy for a turbocharged engine
- Somewhat uncomfortable for tall people
Purchased As Used
I have a 96 Eclipse with 174xxx miles and it runs great! Recently the head gasket was replaced, but other than that there hasn't been any major problems. It handles well, has fast acceleration (with turbo models), and it looks awesome, 2nd generation looks the best, if you ask me.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles