2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- $2,833 - $4,695
The 2001 Eclipse is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, available in 3 trims, ranging from the RS to the GT.... read more The 2001 Eclipse's closest competitors include the Acura Integra, the Ford Mustang Coupe, and the Volkswagen New Beetle.
Upon introduction, the RS is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 147-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The GT is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Evo Crashes at 180 MPH, Drives Home [video]
The tuning world took to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo like a duck takes to water. Shoving thousands- li...Read Full Review
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
Video: The electric Mitsubishi i-MiEV is not for me
The i-MiEV may fulfill its mission to be an efficient and basic urban runabout, but I don't think it...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles