2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- $3,719 - $5,567
The 2004 Eclipse is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or sports coupe, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the RS to the GTS. The 2004 Eclipse's closest competitors include the Acura RSX, the Honda Civic Si, and the Volkswagen GTI.
Upon introduction, the RS is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 147-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. The GTS is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Eclipse is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles