2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
There are 57 user reviews for the GS trim shown below
- Great looks,gas milage,and fun to drive!
- The drivers side is hard to see out of when backing up.
The first day when I was driving the car home from the dealership I was asking myself if it was really me.Because I've always driven mustang gt's and z -28 cameros needless to say,I made a very good decision i love the car and it drives very well in snow and ice.I've gotten nothing but compliments on it ,I would highly recommend this car regardless of the reviews its gotten from independent studies....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good on fuel, sporty and fun for the long commute!
- Bad blind spot-but u get used to it (when changing lanes).Not much head room in the back seat .
Mine is red ...the police love to pull me over for nothing! Don't get a red one!
13 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good looks, nice performance, excellent warranty and low price.
- Hard to see backing up, but bought myself a backup camera from after market auto store!
Love my new ride for its quality, price, performance, handling and warranty to last me a long time of using my car. I got a backup camera from Auto Zone store that is installed in the license plate and the monitor on the sunvisor for me to see everytime I backup the car.
19 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good gas mileage, car looks very sleek and sexy. Handles great. Stereo system is awesome.
I had an Eclispe around 11 years ago and loved how it handled and looked back then. I drove SUV's for the past 10 years and decided to go back to the Eclipse. The new 2007 is more sleek and is a very actractive looking car. The handling is really great. It sits very comfotably for a sports car. The lights inside at night are very sharp looking. It also has a sound system that is awesome....read morehide
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great gas milage, comfortable, smooth ride, sexy, low maintenance,
- Bigger blind spots.Could have had a few more electronic extras for the money
I love my Eclipse! I have always driven trucks my whole life and came to a point where I wanted a sexy, sporty coupe. This was the car for me! I test drove alot of small cars, both 2 door and 4 door. I kept going back to the Eclipse and driving it again. You know when a car is for you, and this was mine. Even though it's a little off-putting sitting so low to the ground after being in a truck for the last 20 years, everyone always complements me on looks, comfort and the ride when they get in. Overall I would be tempted to buy this car again in the next few years if more factory upgrades are available....read morehide
15 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- beauty, power, good gas mileage, a real head turner in sunset color
- too much road noise . obstructed veiw when backing up
I love my car, but there are a few things I would change if I could. Its very hard to see traffic when you are backing out of a parking space. People sitting in the back seat almost have their heads touching the rear window hatch, they have to duck when you are shutting the hatch.
16 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Price, Styling, Features, Safety, Blue lights on dash
Everything about this car is great. The price you can't beat. The GS is actually pretty fast for being a 4 cyl, its one of the fastest in its class. You can't forget about the warranty, it's a 10yr 100,000mi extended warranty. I had a 99 eclipse for 7 years before this one and never had any problems so naturally I bought an 07 Eclipse to replace it. This exceeds all my expectations!!!...read morehide
21 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good gas milege, hott looking car, inside lights at night look amazing
If anyone complains theres not enough back seat space, maybe you shouldnt have bought this car!! i absolutely love my 2007 black eclipse. i have the sunroof/sound package and its so much fun to drive. its an amazing first car and i couldnt be any happier with it!
19 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great looks and performance
- blind spot right rear
Great acceleration,looks, and ride. Stereo is awesome. Annoyed with blind spot at right rear passenger window. Also bugs me that I have to re-adjust driver upright postioning every time I lift lever to put something behind driver's seat.
13 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I LOVE my Eclipse. Great drive and very comfortable in the front seat.
- Little too noisy. Has a metalic noise once in a while.Cant figure it out.
Overall I am very happy with my car. It is beautiful to look at and the ride is great. It hugs the road and takes turns very well. Great gas milage for a sports car. Really love my Eclipse.
11 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
( What's this? )