2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
There are 4 user reviews for the SE-V6 trim shown below
- This is what you call the RIGHT SPORTS CAR FOR THE MONEY! FITS JUST RIGHT!
- Other sports car are just overpriced, overrated and low value cars!
Got myself to buy the Mitsubishi Eclipse after an exhaustive search of different sports cars. It came to the Eclipse with its very stylish looks, good features, comfortable ride, reasonable price and the best of all warranties! Others could not match the 10 years/100,000 mile warranty Mitsubishi offers all its cars!...read morehide
96 out of 111 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth, synchronized hum when gears are changing. FAST-FAST-FAST! Well equipped.
- Seats are hard. Back seat small, but front and hatch are a bit roomier. Wipers confusing.
My first Japanese vehicle after MUCH deliberation. I went from a 2002 Pontiac Firebird (The last year for Firebirds) to the 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse 6-cyl. SE-GT.... whoaaaaa! Turns heads, handles much better, though a little stiff. No contest in power... it would walk away from my Firebird or Camaro and leave them in the dust. Seems well made. SUPER sound system. I'm now a born-again Japanese car fancier... who woulda thought? Like high performance sports type vehicles? Check out this model before you commit to anything else... Overall, I'm really pleased!!...read morehide
79 out of 91 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good power, good handling, good looks, fun
- poor fuel economy, small trunk, small back seat, road noise due to convertible
I actually have the 2007 GT Spyder. Love this car... Lots of fun, lots of power and it's a very fun car to drive. Just got back from a trip to Seattle from Vancouver and back to try out the highway speeds. On the highway, there's just no hesitation when you step on the gas. 60-80mph comes very quickly. The car handles so well that the curves are not scary even at 80 mph! Didn't want to get any tickets so didn't want to go too much over 95 mph, but it was tempting...
Major complaint are the back seats. Only good for kids... Gas milege is a bit heavy at 20 miles per imp gallon, and on 92 grade gas... but the performance is why you'd pay for the expensive gas....read morehide
83 out of 88 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Virtual Eye Candy - All the young girls want a ride but I usually tell them to ask my wife first
- A few blind spots but only backing up...this car was made to go forward...and quickly!
Love it the minute I saw it and knew I had to have one. Went to the max with the V-6 GT SE - the RF CD player just plain kicks and I'm a Daughtry fan so you know what I mean. Opted out of a deal on a Vette to buy the Eclipse P4
89 out of 94 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )