2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
GS Sport shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Eclipse is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports car, available in 4 trims, ranging from the GS to the GT.... read more
Upon introduction, the GS is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 162-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The GT is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Evo Crashes at 180 MPH, Drives Home [video]
The tuning world took to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo like a duck takes to water. Shoving thousands- li...Read Full Review
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
Video: The electric Mitsubishi i-MiEV is not for me
The i-MiEV may fulfill its mission to be an efficient and basic urban runabout, but I don't think it...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles