2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse User Reviews
GS Sport shown
- Not Available
20 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- 94 years of carmaking experience in Japan with 10 years/100,000 miles warranty! Great for us!!
- Mitsubishi U.S. has done a crappy job of marketing one of its finest vehicles
Purchased As New
It just speaks volumes for the Mitsubishi Eclipse that the price is right, 94 years of carmaking experience as the oldest car builder in Japan, 10 years/100,000 miles warranty, nicely shaped design, powerful choice of engines and transmission, comfortable ride, loads of amenities or options, great reliability and durability, so why choose another brand which has so amny recalls and cheaply made cars or SUVs.\?
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
Video: The electric Mitsubishi i-MiEV is not for me
The i-MiEV may fulfill its mission to be an efficient and basic urban runabout, but I don't think it...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
I Admit It--I'm Elated by the Hitachi-Mitsubishi Heavy Merger
I admit it. I am elated, almost euphoric, over the effective merger of Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE:HIT/TSE...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles