2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor User Reviews
LS AWD shown
- $7,247 - $10,126
- No trim specified for this review
- Very good quality , leg room, drives like a car specially on turns
- sportronics gear needs light to specially on day time
I drove mine to Las Vegas and it was a very comfortable ride.
I feel no stress driving this crossover SUV. I like the blue lit panels and the skins. I can place my cell phone without sliding on top of the rubber like skin.
This SUV does not need to scream to get notice. Sometimes I switch to sportronics( manual shift) just for the heck of speeding it up in city drive. The stereo sound is very good although I wish it has an USB or Auxialiary port for other music source.
I think this Mitsu is elegantly design and perform very well.
I love this Endeavor!
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles