2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor User Reviews
LS AWD shown
- $7,247 - $10,126
- No trim specified for this review
- Very stable, comfortable, trunk window opens independent of trunk door.
- The gear shifter in the center console doesn't light up, Need to push the brake pretty hard.
My first car was an Eclipse, which was horrible because of its blindspots, so I thought I would never own a Mitsubishi product again. I went car shopping with the full intention of getting a Toyota Highlander. I test drove the Endeavor for the heck of it (the lines of the vehicle caught my eye), it was pouring rain and windy, the car didn't even stutter. The dashboard looks overwhelming, and having long legs, I didn't think I would have enough leg room, but I had no trouble at all. It handles really well, has a lot of room, and the gauges in the dash are easy to read. Great car, just wish my husband would stop driving it so I could drive it a little more.
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles