2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor
There are 4 user reviews for the SE 2WD trim shown below
- good fuel economy I have the se sun and sound package w navi its awesome!!
- none in the 2 months that I've had it
this is a great family suv that is sporty and sexy it's great for a person that does not want to have that soccer mom looking vehicle.
167 out of 184 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- average 25mpg on highway, no problems after 40K miles in 18 months, very economical
- no rear vents.
Good power and ride. Very comfortable on long rides.
Major con is the cars ventilation system. Need rare vents.
155 out of 193 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Japan made components and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Good there are no made in China parts!
For the person who loves Japanese quality and parts, the Mitsubishi Endeavor is the answer. Nowadays, more and more vehicles are made in China or their parts are made there to lower the cost, but suffer quality and value. The looks, price, riding comfort, warranty and performance, there is nothing to equal the Endeavor! Find out for yourself and go to your nearby dealer....read morehide
150 out of 161 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- 10 year/100,000 mile says it all for me!
The Galant is one good car with excellent rate of return for me. We all need to be satisfied with the thing we buy and with 10 years and 100,000 mile warranty, I could not have done any better!
143 out of 157 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Mitsubishi Endeavor