2000 Mitsubishi Galant
- $1,384 - $3,014
The 2000 Galant is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from... read more the DE to the GTZ. The 2000 Galant's closest competitors include the Buick Century, the Mercury Sable, and the Volvo S40.
Upon introduction, the DE is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 145-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The GTZ is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 195-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Mitsubishi Galant
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles