2001 Mitsubishi Galant
- $1,958 - $3,416
The 2001 Galant is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from... read more the DE to the GTZ. The 2001 Galant's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Malibu, the Kia Optima, and the Volkswagen new Passat.
Upon introduction, the DE is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 140-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The GTZ is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 195-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Mitsubishi Galant
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles