2007 Mitsubishi Galant User Reviews
- $6,690 - $9,241
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, very comfortable, safe, handles exceptionally well
- when back windows are down & front are up it makes an awful sound
Purchased As New
I bought a 2007 ES brand new. I wrecked it last week on ice with 42,000 miles on it. I am broken hearted and will replace it with another Galant. This has been hands down the best car I've owned. It is my third Mitsubishi and I find them to be very dependable cars. In our accident the car took a beating. It had damage to 3 corners, the front and one side from going through a fence, hitting a light pole and the guide wire. My granddaughter & I came out of the wreck without a scratch. The air bags deployed keeping us safe all the way around us. Yes, another Galant is in my future.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles