2007 Mitsubishi Galant User Reviews
- $6,690 - $9,241
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, very comfortable, safe, handles exceptionally well
- when back windows are down & front are up it makes an awful sound
Purchased As New
I bought a 2007 ES brand new. I wrecked it last week on ice with 42,000 miles on it. I am broken hearted and will replace it with another Galant. This has been hands down the best car I've owned. It is my third Mitsubishi and I find them to be very dependable cars. In our accident the car took a beating. It had damage to 3 corners, the front and one side from going through a fence, hitting a light pole and the guide wire. My granddaughter & I came out of the wreck without a scratch. The air bags deployed keeping us safe all the way around us. Yes, another Galant is in my future.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi NA gets new president and CEO
Last week, we told you that Mitsubishi will be getting a new global president, with Osamu Masuko ste...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles