2007 Mitsubishi Galant User Reviews
- $6,690 - $9,241
- No trim specified for this review
- Great acceleration and sound system. Extremely reliable. Flat out fun.
- Wide turning radius, premium fuel only.
Purchased As Used
I purchased this car used last year with 40k miles. I've had quite a few new cars in the past and this four year old Ralliart was as equally impressive or more, than anything with no miles. Takes me back to the "old hot rod days", with the convenience of tossing the kiddos in the back and blasting off. Easily as great as a car that cost three times as much.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles