2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Lowest price electric, saving money from first mile, Sci Fi NOW!
- Ride is harsh over bumps. About the same as our Subaru Impresa
Purchased As New
My wife recharges about one or two times a week. All the hype about range problems was unfounded. She drives 10 to 20 miles a day max so whats the problem? She loves the performance, no more gas issues, low low operating costs, no more exhaust or gas smells, no refueling issues (rain, prices, smell of gas on hands), Loves the styling (looks like it's smiling).
We were expecting a huge jump in our electric bill. We haven't noticed an appreciable change!. My wife feels like she is driving for free. I think the negative reviews are sponsored by the oil companies! Only listen to actual owners.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles