2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Low priced ($20,000), seats 4 to 5 people, oldest carmaker with ties to Mitsubishi electric
- The best and originator of electric cars!
Purchased As New
It is the first carmaker to make a pure electric car in Japan or the U.S. as stated in wikipedia and the longest distance covered by any electric car. One charge can run up to 100 miles without recharging and the lowest priced in the field. It is easy to drive, spacious for 4 or 5 people, parks easily, first to develop in 2006 to create a no dangerous fumes to the environment, sold 17 thousand around the world, with ties to Peugeot and Citroenin Europe.
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles