2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution User Reviews
- $34,695 - $37,895
- No trim specified for this review
- looks sporty, The handling is superb, very fun to drive
- fuel economy is not that good but i don't care
Purchased As New
bought my 2013 EVO MR cosmic blue. with no moon roof or navigation and leather. I don't need all that, all I want is the performance of this gorgeous car. When I bought it I only have 5 miles but now i have 2,801 miles. I can't wait to drive it everyday to work. I really love this car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles