2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution User Reviews
- $34,695 - $37,895
- No trim specified for this review
- Top new cars worth holding on to, especially with the bad economy..
- This is the car that Mitsubishi should built around their other models.
Purchased As New
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is considered by many to be Generation X and Y’s muscle car, the Evo’s days are numbered as Mitsubishi attempts to rebuild itself in our market. An Evo might very well be the best investment on this list if it is gently enjoyed since so many wind up being driven hard and subsequently modified on a tight budget. We shed a little tear every time we see an Evo with an APC sticker and an exhaust pipe as fat as a garbage can.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles