2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Reliable and rugged as been proven year after year in Dakar rally's DNA
- No Japanese carmaker offers nowadays 10 year/100K mile warranty!
Purchased As New
Mitsubishi has the right design in this car that other competitors are now finding to copy. It has the right combination of style, comfort, usefulness, fuel economy, performance, riding comfort, long 10 year/100k mile warranty and the choice brand of Akio Toyoda, Toyota's president as the reliable and rugged SUV's that has been proven year after year in Dakar rally as told in Automotive News this month. It is Japan's oldest carmaker, just like U.S.-Ford or Germany's Mercedes Benz.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi NA gets new president and CEO
Last week, we told you that Mitsubishi will be getting a new global president, with Osamu Masuko ste...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan debuting in Montreal
Around this same time last year, Mitsubishi used the Montreal Auto Show for the North American intro...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles