2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
- $2,645 - $3,099
The 2002 Lancer is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the ES to the LS.... read more The 2002 Lancer's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Cavalier, the Mazda Protegé, and the Volkswagen Jetta Sedan.
Upon introduction, the ES is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LS is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Lancer is all-new for 2002.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles