2009 Mitsubishi Lancer User Reviews
- $8,613 - $15,053
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage, Comfort, Handling.
- Road noise, Leg room for driver.
Purchased As New
Great car for going back and forth to work. The road noise can get agravating but can easily be dround out by the bass of the stero. The leg is only a problem if your a taller person like me. Car handles great on any road. Pick up is't bad on it but is bad when you compare it to other trim lines.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi NA gets new president and CEO
Last week, we told you that Mitsubishi will be getting a new global president, with Osamu Masuko ste...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV selling well in Netherlands
Talk about a Dutch treat. Mitsubishi says sales of its Outlander Plug-in Hybrid are brisk in Europe,...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles