2011 Mitsubishi Lancer
- $12,679 - $20,514
The 2011 Lancer is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the DE to the Ralliart.... read more
Upon introduction, the DE is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Ralliart is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 237-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 Lancer is a carryover from 2010.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
Video: The electric Mitsubishi i-MiEV is not for me
The i-MiEV may fulfill its mission to be an efficient and basic urban runabout, but I don't think it...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
I Admit It--I'm Elated by the Hitachi-Mitsubishi Heavy Merger
I admit it. I am elated, almost euphoric, over the effective merger of Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE:HIT/TSE...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles