2011 Mitsubishi Lancer
- $10,507 - $18,752
The 2011 Lancer is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the DE to the Ralliart.... read more
Upon introduction, the DE is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Ralliart is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 237-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 Lancer is a carryover from 2010.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles