2011 Mitsubishi Lancer User Reviews
- $10,507 - $18,752
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent value for money, super handling, 0-60 in 7.7sec.(man.), very strong car, many equipment
- tire noise,non telescopic steering wheel
Purchased As New
0-60 mi/h in 7.7 sec. with a 150hp engine is very good. This is due to a 5-speed transmission perfectly calibrated.The car is very reliable and is guaranteed 10 years or 160000 km for the entire powertrain.Sporty driving. especially in the curves. Fuel economy 5.4 l/100km for 90km/h and 6.3 l/100km for 115km/h.
city/highway is 7.2 l/100km average.is a 2009 with 60000km and I will keep this car for several years. It remains for 8 years and 100000km warranty, it's really cool
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles