2011 Mitsubishi Lancer User Reviews
- $10,507 - $18,752
- No trim specified for this review
- stylish, gas mileage (average 29-31) on my long commute.
- Exterior Noise, wind and tire and the engine can be loud
Purchased As New
Just purchased my car over a week ago, seems to handle well. Good car for the price. Would like to have a better interior and less exterior noise
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi developing new standalone hybrid Evo successor
Mention the name Mitsubishi to different people and you'll likely get two startling different im...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles