2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport User Reviews
XLS 2WD shown
- $2,824 - $5,096
- Good reliable vehicle
- Poor engine compartment setup--too much stuff on top of engine
Purchased As Used
Except for one perk, I would call this one a keeper. Here's the problem: I had a small oil leak around the valve cover gaskets. Should have been a simple problem to fix, except for all of the stuff mounted on top of the engine--almost $400 in labor to get to get to the valve covers. Then after having the work done, it's still leaking--I'm ready to get rid of it!...read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very reliable, excelent mpg, same as new @ 146,000 mi ( coast to coast drive ave. 22 mpg)
- Other SUV's I've driven have better braking performance.
Purchased As New
I'm very satisfied with the overall performance of the vehicle.
Vehicle survived west coast, midwest and eastcoast weather
and driving conditions, -13F to 114F temperatures with no problems. Not so sure why they don't make them anymore?
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi NA gets new president and CEO
Last week, we told you that Mitsubishi will be getting a new global president, with Osamu Masuko ste...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan debuting in Montreal
Around this same time last year, Mitsubishi used the Montreal Auto Show for the North American intro...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles