2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport User Reviews
ES 2WD shown
- $12,807 - $15,952
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding fit & finish, loaded with standard equipment, good looking CUV
- Like to see a bit more power.
Purchased As New
Best looking CUV with outstanding list of standard equipment. The 5/10 warranty adds even more value. The vehicle drives very well under all conditions. The CVT with pedal shifts are good fit for the 2.0L engine. Most would want a bit more power, but MPG will likely suffers, thus not a good trade off with today's gas prices. Interior is well appointed, seats provide good support for long trips. Good leg room in rear seating, wish the seats can recline a bit more.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles