2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport User Reviews
SE 2WD shown
- $12,807 - $15,952
- No trim specified for this review
- Bargain at 17k, Great MPG/Fit and Finish
- Have more engine options (Turbo, 2.4, V6, Diesel), 6 speed manual needed
Purchased As New
After owning for 2 months get average 32-34 mpg. Styling is great and lots of room in this useful CUV. The engine is the same base engine used in EVO (4B11) and like other mitsibishi products has to be revved up to enjoy and get the most out of it. Manual transmission is this car is more fun than the CVT..
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles