2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport User Reviews
SE 2WD shown
- Not Available
- 4 cylinder is good for me especially for fuel economy.
- the interior is kind of a cheap design. make the option all standard its better.
Purchased As New
I love this outlander sport even if it have a low horse power. again its the idea of long range fuel burn. I did test it my self to ride on a normal (maybe more than normal) driving in the snow. the result are very good. also on hard breaking on contaminated road like snow. very good as well. imagine if they put an engine of the evo. wow now thats a outlander evolution. i can't afford that....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- On vacation we averaged 24 mph
- the seats are uncomfortable but lots of good leg room
Purchased As New
The color is beautiful. Rides great. Hate the key less start. Trunk is too small. Wish it had a 6 cyl instead of a 4 because the get up and go is slow for cities driving. Love the big front window and the auto wipers.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles