2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport User Reviews
ES 2WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome gas Mileage 29-31 everywhere...In a Crossover...
- CVT Has a learning Curve... but once you learn how to drive it, it is super...
Purchased As New
This Suv was made to fill a niche... hi gas milage crossover, Most come with 2WD 2.0 liter Mivec engine, w/cvt transmission, ABS, Cruise, Paddle Shifters (Absolutely Cool), Bluetooth Cell/MP3, USB for playing MP3',radio/cell/cruise all on the steering wheel, an accurate mileage computer, Split rear seat that folds flat, They are very stylish and turn heads... AND an absolutely great Warranty, I own 2 an ES Paid 19k and SE Paid 23...
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles