2012 Mitsubishi Outlander User Reviews
SE 2WD shown
- $16,236 - $20,997
- No trim specified for this review
- Tarmac, Gravel, Sand, Snow, Muddy terrain. This vehicle can go through all of them
- Interior Could be improved with more classy materials
Purchased As New
This vehicle performs very well on both road and off road paths. You will really get to appreciate it's S-AWC system on sandy and snowy terrain. This is one of the few vehicles that can run perfectly over thick snow with summer tires. I never even had to put chains or even decrease the tire pressure.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles